Due to rapid growth, Stonewood Partnerships are seeking a New Homes Sales Executive for our sustainable development in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
You will be based in both our office in Tormarton and at the development in Cirencester.
Experience in new homes is advantageous, however we will also consider a candidate with a background in residential agency. This role would be a Tuesday to Saturday working week.
What you will be doing:
- Registering potential homebuyers’ details
- Site viewings.
- Dealing with offers
- Progressing sales through to exchange and completion
- Take ownership of the development, all aspects of presentation and the entire purchasing process
- Promote and provide for the use of company recommended mortgage brokers and solicitors to ensure an efficient service for customers to achieve purchasing deadlines
- Ensure all administrative and reporting requirements are met according to company policies and agreed time frames
- Ensure that market research, price benchmarking and advertising are achieved as briefed
- Proactively search for target customers and create appointments
- Follow up leads to ensure that sales targets are met, and customer satisfaction is measured to the level required by the client
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience of working on New Homes sales
- Be the “Go-to” person for both purchasers and the site team
- Confidence, a fantastic telephone manner, great at building rapport and have a genuine love of helping customers
- Naturally professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- You’ll be able to think on your feet and be flexible
- A hardworking attitude with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word/Excel
- Understanding of a CRM system
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Strong planning and organisation skills
At Stonewood Partnerships our philosophy is to find, nurture and promote talent and add to that core the brightest and best from across the industry.
This is without doubt the biggest contributor to our success so far. Our 97 per cent staff retention over the last ten years demonstrates how valuing the people we work with pays off.
Of our board, 80 per cent have worked hands-on in the industry while 90 per cent of our group site managers have been promoted internally.
Seven of our 25 site managers began with us as labourers and progressed through apprenticeships into supervisory and eventually management positions. We employ more than 200 skilled and dedicated people.
Our management style is based on the team spirit we first found on the sports field and in the intervening years nothing has changed. Our people are our strength.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who want to play a key part in our continued growth. In return, you will be working for a company that has a strong commitment to training and development and a company that recognises that its success is only as good as its people.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch via email at email@example.com or call us on 01454809780.