Wigwam was set up with one overriding purpose, to give a voice to Swindon’s property sector and by extension, promote Swindon as a thriving, modern town and share positive news and lifestyle features that support the Swindon property community.
Since our launch in April 2020 we have been sharing ‘good news’ stories about the property sector in Swindon and the surrounding area. More recently, we’ve added a healthy dash of lifestyle features, interviews and business reviews.
In that period of time, we have built fruitful relationships with platform sponsors and advertisers who value the ongoing exposure they receive on the website, social media and magazine.
Whether your business is property development, estate agency, conveyancing, property finance, interior design, building or lifestyle related, Wigwam provides a great opportunity to showcase your products or services on a premium website and in a premium magazine.
Here are some of the things we can do for your business.
• Share news stories on the Wigwam website
• Write/edit your news stories for the Wigwam website
• Publish news stories in the quarterly Wigwam print magazine
• Write/edit your news stories for the Wigwam magazine
• Share your news and stories across all the main social media platforms
• Create video content to promote your business
• Provide professional photography services for your marketing
• Write press releases when you have a news story that needs the maximum exposure
• Offer a range of advertising options on the website
• Offer a range of advertising options in the magazine
We’re really charitable
We’ll be supporting carefully selected local charitable organisations to promote their services and fundraising activities via our digital and print outlets. This will be a ‘free to use’ service for these charity partners.